In today’s time, when the use of the internet and social platforms increases with each passing day, writing a plagiarism-free blog for a blog posting website is getting very hard.
There are more than 200 million active websites on the Internet, and even for the best copywriters, writing plagiarism free content is a challenge nowadays.
After all, there is a limit for anyone to say on any topic without repeating the ideas.
Many writers can write about topics that have already been covered on other websites. No matter how hard you try, it is not always easy to find a new historical perspective.
In niche markets where you can rely on authoritative sources, it becomes more difficult to write plagiarism-free content. As thousands of blogs has been posted on the same niche as yours.
A moment of fatigue is enough to distract you, not to mention the source or forget to rephrase an idea.
Small incidents like this can harm your online reputation and website ranking.
In this case, what can you do to write a plagiarism-free blog? And how you can prevent plagiarism from happening?
This blog will cover these questions and guide you to write a step-by-step, plagiarism-free blog.
What is Plagiarism?
Plagiarism is defined as copy-pasting someone else’s work in your blog post without giving the actual author any credit or reference.
Term plagiarism refers to stealing. It is stealing other writer’s published work, to use it in your blog without asking him or giving credit to his name.
How Plagiarized Content can Affect Your Blog Post?
As a blogger, you may have heard about the consequences of plagiarism and how it can affect your blog post.
So, to avoid such consequences, Plagiarism-free writing is important for all bloggers and it should be included in every article of your blog.
Always remember that regardless of the consistency of the post is affected, it is better not to post plagiarized content on your blog post.
Failure to post a blog on your website may cause you to lose traffic on your webpage but it’s better than losing your webpage.
- Google hates plagiarism as much as a writer and due to its new rule and regulation policy, if google finds plagiarized content, it will give a penalty to admin from posting a blog for some time or delete the website.
- Plagiarized content will affect the search engine optimization of your blog and negatively affect your traffic and income.
- Google and other search engines treat duplicate content as Blackhat SEO, which will affect your search engine rankings.
- If you are not at the top, you will not get any organic traffic.
- Google knows how to recognize the originality of your article, even if you rewrite or rewrite the original content, Google will recognize and affect the ranking of your website.
- Plagiarized content will affect the quality of your blog.
Guide to Write a Plagiarism-Free Blog
When it comes to writing a blog, always try to write a plagiarism-free piece of content. Read your work before hitting the publish button, as it is better to be safe than sorry for posting the plagiarized content.
Follow the below-listed guidelines and you can write a plagiarism-free blog for your website.
- Use Your Idea
- Paraphrase and Quote the content
- Check for Plagiarism
- Give Citation and Reference
- Keep Track of Your Sources
1. Use Your Idea
This is the first way to create a unique and plagiarism-free blog. Always start writing with original ideas. This is when you are not in danger of plagiarism.
You may not know, how to develop something original on a niche that you have never heard of?
It’s simple, do your research, collect all the information you need on the topic, then read and understand it.
After developing the understanding and concept, now you can write in your own words.
Moreover, if the topic is related to your field of expertise, then it is easy for you to write and get rid of a thoughtful classic image.
2. Paraphrase and Quote the Content
Adding quotations in your blog will save your blog from the plagiarized content tags.
When quoting, use actual author text, which must be enclosed in quotation marks. This is an important way to bring in additional information from external sources.
The actual source of the text must be stated when quoting just to avoid plagiarism.
On the other hand, paraphrase is explaining something from another source in your own words without mentioning the actual author.
Paraphrasing allows authors to provide only the most important and useful information in the content.
Most bloggers and writers use online rephrasing tools to write unique content.
These tools change the wording of the content without changing its original meaning.
These tools use the latest phrase and synonym modification techniques to create powerful new rewrites
3. Check for Plagiarism
No blogger or writer can claim that he has written 100 percent plagiarism-free content without checking its plagiarism.
The best way to make sure you have not copied your blog from anywhere on the internet is to check plagiarism for free.
Any plagiarism checker tool will give you a report of plagiarized content and will let you know from which site your blog matches and give you a similarity report.
You can remove plagiarism by rewriting the plagiarized lines, as this tool will highlight the plagiarized lines.
4. Give a Quote and a Reference
Citation is giving the actual owner or author its credit at the bottom of your blog or the top by mentioning it.
Citing your source will keep your blog from plagiarism. As Google will not detect citation as plagiarism content.
Always give reference from where you have taken the information, this way you will avoid plagiarism content in your blog.
5. Keep Track of Your Sources
While doing research and making notes, one always forgets about the site from which he takes the useful data related to its topic.
If you use this data and don’t give references at the end, then google will declare this data as plagiarism.
So, to avoid this situation, always keep track of the sources from which you are using data, related to your topic, in your blog.
- As a blogger, it is your responsibility to write original and plagiarism free content for your audience
- if you can’t write or have difficulty writing an original post, Use the listed tips and write a plagiarism free blog for your blogpost.
- Always keep in mind that, content for a website must be plagiarism and copy-right free.
- Plagiarized content can destroy your reputation and website.
- Plagiarized content will also de-rank your website ranking in SERP. So, use the above-listed guidelines and write a unique, plagiarism-free blog for your readers.