Did you know you can transfer money from Netspend to Paypal? Well, most Netspend users don’t know about the procedure to transfer funds from their Netspend card to other digital wallets. They try to understand how to transfer money from Netspend to Paypal but end up with disappointments.
You can transfer money from Netspend to Paypal without paying additional charges. Yes, there are no extra charges or hidden fees involved when it comes to transferring money from Netspend to Paypal. You can transfer money from Netspend to Paypal by simply linking your Netspend account with Paypal.
The detailed steps to learn about transferring money from Netspend to Paypal are listed below! The step-by-step guidelines will help you link both Paypal and Netspend accounts so that you can transfer funds from Netspend to Paypal and vice-versa. Let’s jump on to the detailed steps!
How to Transfer Money from Netspend to Paypal?- Step-by-Step Guidelines
Netspend cards are convenient and easy to use. These reloadable cards let you shop online, transfer money online and do a variety of things without any hassle. To transfer money from Netspend to Paypal, you need first to link your Netspend card to Paypal. The detailed procedure explains it in brief.
Step 1: Link Netspend to Paypal
Before you do anything else, the first thing you need to do is link your Netspend account with Paypal.
- Go to Paypal’s official website and login there by using your login credentials.
- Now, select the Wallet option from the Dashboard of the app.
- From the given options, select the Link a Bank Account option.
- The next step will ask you to enter the routing number and account number of your account along with the Netspend Account number. Make sure to fill in all the required information in this step.
- At last, click on the Continue button to proceed further.
- You’ll be asked to review the details of your Netspend account. Click the Add Bank Account button.
Step 2: Verify Your Account
Now, Paypal would ask you to verify your newly linked account by making microtransactions with a unique amount. The microtransactions for verifying your account should be less than $1. Make sure you enter an amount that is less than $1.
- Go to Paypal’s official website or app, and log in there using your credentials.
- Click the Wallet option from the Dashboard.
- Now, select the Transfer Money option.
- Select Add money online option.
- You’ll see the available sources of funds and select a Netspend account from the given options.
- Now, enter the amount you want to transfer. Make sure that the amount is less than $1.
It will take up to three days to confirm your amount and its transactions. Upon a successful transaction, you will receive a notification. In some cases, the verification process takes only a few hours. Make sure to check the transaction frequently.
Step 3: Transfer Money from Netspend to Paypal
After successfully linking your Netspend account with Paypal, the final step is to transfer money from Netspend to Paypal. You can transfer any amount from your Netspend account to Paypal by now. Follow the below-given steps to do so.
- Go to the official website of Paypal and enter your login credentials there to log into your Paypal account.
- Now, go to the Wallet option and then click the Transfer Money option.
- Click on the Add Money Online option from this page.
- The next page will show you the available sources from which you can transfer funds to your Paypal account. Select Netspend account from this page.
- Now, enter the amount you want to transfer from your Netspend account to Paypal.
- Review the entered details and then click the Make Payment option.
The process will take up to three days to transfer funds from Netspend to Paypal, which is free.
This is how you can transfer money from Netspend to Paypal. Now, if you are wondering whether you can transfer funds from Paypal to your Netspend account or not? Well, it is possible to transfer funds from your Paypal account to your Netspend account. The below-given step-by-step tutorial will give you the required information about transferring funds from Paypal to Netspend.
How to Transfer Money from Paypal to Netspend?
By this method, you can credit your Netspend account and reload your Netspend card. To transfer money from Paypal to Netspend, you need to link both of your accounts with each other.
Follow the above-given steps to link your Paypal account and Netspend account. Once you link both the accounts, follow the below-given steps to transfer funds from Paypal to Netspend.
Steps to Transfer Money from Paypal to Netspend
- Go to the Paypal account and enter your login credentials to log in there.
- From the main Dashboard, click the Withdraw option.
- Click on the Transfer to Bank option from the Withdraw menu.
- Now, enter the amount you want to transfer from your Paypal to your Netspend account.
- After entering the amount, click on the To option and then select the Netspend account, which is already linked with your Paypal account.
- Click the Continue button to proceed further.
- At last, click the Submit button after reviewing the details to submit your request for transferring the funds from your Paypal account.
It will take up to four days to transfer funds from the Paypal account to the Netspend account. The entered amount will be reflected on your Netspend account within four days from the date of the transaction.
The Relationship Between Netspend and Paypal
Netspend and Paypal provide prepaid cards to their customers for day-to-day use. The prepaid card offered by Netspend and Paypal can be used for online shopping, offline shopping, buying foods from the restaurant, paying the bills, and much more. The universal acceptability of these cards has made both these companies America’s most popular prepaid card providers.
If you are lucky enough and have prepaid cards and accounts with both companies, then you can link them with each other to maximize their benefits. Yes, you can link your Paypal account and Netspend account to transfer money from each other and do a variety of things.
The Paypal prepaid cards can be recharged at any location of the Netspend. There are over 100,000+ locations available across the US from where you can reload or recharge your Paypal cards. Likewise, Netspend has over 135,000+ locations to recharge the prepaid cards.
If you change the funds from one account to the other more frequently, then linking both accounts will give you the required flexibility to transfer funds. The above-listed steps will show you the easiest process to link both accounts with each other so that you can transfer money from one account to the other.
What’s more interesting here is Paypal doesn’t charge anything to transfer funds from Netspend and vice-versa. The money transfer process from Paypal to Netspend and Netspend to Paypal is for free. However, the process may take up to four days to reflect the amount in your primary account.
With the above-given steps, it’s easy to transfer money from Netspend to Paypal to Paypal to Netspend. Netspend users should follow these easy steps to link their Netspend accounts with Paypal so that in the future, they can transfer funds from Paypal to Netspend easily if they don’t want to go to the reload location.
Just make sure that you have linked your Paypal account and Netspend account with each other. All you have to do is just follow the above-given steps to link your Paypal account and Netspend account, and then verify your account by making a micro-transaction. That’s how you begin the money transfer process from Paypal to Netspend and Vice-versa.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1: Does PayPal accept money from linked prepaid cards?
Yes, almost all the prepaid cards work for Paypal, which means you can send money from the prepaid cards to Paypal easily, and Paypal accepts the money transferred by you.
Question 2: Is there any limit on how much money can I send from Netspend to PayPal?
The daily limit set by Netspend for its users is $4,999. You can’t exceed this per-day limit. You can send up to $4,999 in a day from Netspend to Paypal.
Question 3: Does sending money from Netspend to PayPal cost something?
Sending money from Netspend to Paypal is free of cost. It doesn’t charge you anything to send or receive money from Paypal to Netspend and Vice-versa.
Question 4: Why am I unable to link my prepaid card to PayPal?
There could be several reasons why you are unable to link your prepaid card to Paypal. You need to check the compatibility of your card with Paypal, the billing address, the name spelling, and many other things. Make sure you link your card by entering the correct details and verifying the acceptance of the card by Paypal.
Question 5: Is Netspend a bank?
Netspend is not a bank; however, it is associated with Bancorp Bank, Axis Bank, MetaBank, and Republic Bank. The Prepaid card issued by Netspend issues from these banks.
Question 6: Is my money safe in Netspend?
In most instances, the information and the money saved in your Netspend account are secured with advanced security. The data and information are encrypted, which makes them secure from hackers and online threats.