There are so many people who are using Redmi Note 3 with the Mediatek processor. Many of them want to root Redmi Note 3 without any hassle. In this post, we will tell you how to root redmi note 3.
If you also want to know that how to install TWRP recovery in Redmi note 3 to install custom rom, then this article will also help you in that too. At the end of this article, you will be able to root your redmi phone with just one click.
To be brief about the features of redmi note 3 phone. This is one of the fastest growing smart phone sellers in the world. It has the following features for the users –
- Metal body
- Fingerprint Scanner for unlocking phone, clicking pictures, etc.
- 5 inch full HD display screen
- MediaTek Helio X10 64-Bit octa core processor
- 13 Mp rear camera & 5MP front camera
Now after reading about the features, we are going forward with our main concern of the article. We need some files and tools to perform root and install TWRP on Redmi Note 3. Let’s check them out.
Important: This process will only work for the Redmi Note 3 with Mediatek processor. To know the processor of your Redmi Note 3 Mobile, install the CPU-Z app on your phone. It will show the processor variant.
- Download Xiaomi Note 3 Root Files on pc.
- Download Minimal ADB fastboot tool on pc.
- Download install ADB drivers on pc.
- Download Xaiomi USB Drivers on pc
- TWRP recovery for Redmi Note 3
Preparations and few important Points
- Charge your device up to 80%
- Take Full Backup of your device. In case anything goes wrong, then you can restore the data.
- This process will only work with the Redmi Note 3 with Mediatek processor.
- Rooting device may void the warranty.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone.
- Bootloader unlocking is not needed.
- If any step goes wrong, your device may go brick, so perform it at your own risk.
How to Root Redmi Note 3
1). Download & Install Xaiomi Redmi Note 3 root file on pc [get file from download section].
2). Get one working USB cable and connect your phone with PC using it [it must have debugging mode enabled]
3). After the installation, click on Root as shown in the below screenshot.
4). Root has started. It should take few minutes to complete the rooting process on your phone.
5). Your phone is rooted now.
6). To confirm the root status of your Redmi phone, use Root checker app . It will confirm if your phone is rooted or not.
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi Note 3
- Download & Install Minimal adb fastboot tool on your pc from the download section.
- Copy and paste Recovery file into ADB Fastboot tool folder.
- Get one working USB cable and connect your phone with PC using it [it must have debugging mode enabled]
- Now go to installation directory of Minimal ADB and Fastboot, click on any blank space and press and hold Shift+right click from mouse and select Open Command Window Here.
- A command prompt windows appear on the screen.
Now type the following command in the screen.
- Next type the following command to boot your phone into bootloader mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- To flash custom recovery, perform the following command.
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- After few seconds, the custom recovery will be flashed on your phone.
- Now you can disconnect your phone and turn it off.
Once it turned off properly, press and hold power button+volume down button unitl your phone boot into TWRP recovery mode.
Now you are don with the how to root Redmi Note 3 and install twrp recovery. It is the simplest method to perform root and install twrp recovery on Redmi Note 3 phone. If you find any problem in this process, do let me know in the comment section. We would do our best to resolve the issue if you are facing.
- Download Mi Account Unlock Tool for Pc 2021 [Updated]
- How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 5A?
- How to Root Mi Max 2 | Unlock Bootloader & Install TWRP Recovery
- How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 5 & Install TWRP Recovery (Latest)
- How To Root Xaiomi Redmi Note 3 And Install TWRP Recovery [SD Variant]