Motorola Droid turbo 2 is an Android smartphone with the best quality and features like 5.4″ display, quad-core processor of 1.5 GHz, 3 GB RAM and running on latest Android Version 7.0 (Nougat).
Rooting your device will be helpful to allow access over multiple features, in every Android smartphone. There are some rights which are provided to users. Away from these rights users cannot access any other feature of their Motorola Droid turbo 2. To get complete access to your device it is required to root Android device for which we are here. Today we will tell you different methods and requirements for rooting your Motorola Droid turbo 2 Android device.
Why Do You Require To Root Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Device?
Many users thought this question why do they even need to root their device as they can easily access all of the basic features but maybe you are not aware of other different features which are hidden and remain untouched. By rooting you can get access to all of the open and hidden features of Android device, here we are providing a list of some features which can be done once your Motorola Droid turbo 2 get rooted.
* This will allow you to remove some inbuilt device applications which will free some space from the device storage.
* This will allow you to customize configurations of all type.
* Rooting will increase the performance of your mobile.
* You can also find your erased files.
* Rooted device allows access to the full backup of your cell phone.
- Android Fastboot FRP Reset Tool Download [Free
- Flash Samsung B310e Without Box & Download Samsung B310e Flash File and Tool
Prerequisites Before Rooting Of Android Device
- When you start the procedure of rooting beware that you have taken the complete backup for your whole data on the device, for which you can use different applications. During the rooting process if anything goes wrong then you should have the backup of all personal files to avoid the situation of data loss.
- Before starting the process of rooting make sure that your device is having at least 50 to 60% of battery for avoiding any unusual situation.
- Next, you are required to enable the option of USB debugging or we can say Android Debugging for this follow steps.
* First of all, go through the option of Settings on your device.
* Within setting, at last, you will see the option of “Developer option” for enabling it, within the device setting, you will see an option of About Phone and then Build number.
* Next, tap 5-7 times on the Build number option this will automatically enable Developer options.
- Now, you have to download and install Motorola Droid turbo USB driver on your PC, this will help you in connecting your Motorola device with Laptop or PC successfully.
- If your PC is having any antivirus software then first make it stop only then start rooting process as this can exploit procedure of rooting.
After completing all of the above prerequisites you can now start the process of rooting.
There are different software or applications which will help you to root Android device like
* Z4 root
These are some of the applications which will help you in rooting your Motorola Droid turbo 2 device, here we are going to provide you the steps of Motorola Android root with help of the SRSRoot application.
- Android Multi Tools V1.02b Free Download For Windows Xp/Vista/Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Android Fastboot FRP Reset Tool Download [Free
- Miracle Box Update V2.58 Latest Setup Download
Some points to learn before starting process of Android Root
It has been said that rooting Android device will void the warranty of your smartphone yes, this is true but you are also having the option of unrooting which will keep back your device warranty.
Rooting of the device only allows you to do some modifications on your Motorola Droid turbo which cannot be possible without root.
Before starting the procedure of root we recommend you to know advantage and disadvantage of rooting.
During the process of rooting if anything goes wrong then you should be aware of the Android recovery mode so, that you will be able to start everything from the beginning.
How to root Motorola Droid turbo 2 by using SRSRoot Setup
Step – 1 : First of all you have to download SRS Root and extract the zip file in your computer. Now, click on the SRSRoot-Setup.exe to install wizard.
Step – 2 : Second you are required to choose Destination location where you want to install file and then click on Next.
Step – 3 : After this click on the option of Start Menu Folder and then click to the option of install for installing the program on PC.
Step – 4 : Once the process of installation completes choosing the option of SRSRoot for Android.
Step – 5 : In this step, you have to connect your Motorola smartphone to your PC using the USB cable. After connecting, click the option of Root Device (All Methods) or if the won’t work then you can also click on the option of Root Device (SmartRoot) to root your android device.
Step – 6 : After completing all above steps you will see after a min or 2 the SRSRoot tool will start rooting your Motorola device and after completion, you will receive the message of Success.
It is all by which you can root your Android device if you want to confirm rooting then install Root checker for Android application which will confirm your doubt. After rooting doesn’t mean you can’t unroot your device, it is possible for which you just have to go through SRS window and then click on the option of UnRoot Device.