You can Download Phoenix Software Free in this article. This flashing tool is very useful for the Nokia users. If you are the one, and facing certain issues like hang at logo, network issue, Wifi issues, etc, then you can use the Phoenix Flash tool to install new Firmware on your Nokia mobile phone. Phoenix software is also called the Nokia Phoenix flash tool.
You may also like:-
- mi account unlock tool latest 100% tested free download
- Download MRT Dongle Latest Setup v5.52 | MRT Key Tool Download (All Versions)
- MI Hard Reset Tool 2021
- Oppo A37f Flash Tool Free Download
- Qualcomm Imei Repair Tool
- Coolpad 8297l-100 Flash Tool Download
- oppo flash tool
- Miracle Thunder Latest Version Download
We are providing Phoenix Service Software free download for PC. Phoenix service software is specifically designed to flash the brand Nokia devices. This is a standard software which is used by the professional at service centers to install Stock ROM on Nokia devices. Stock ROM is basically original firmware which is directly provided the by device manufacturer. The phoenix software helps to keep your device updated with the latest Nokia Stock Firmware. You can manually install the Latest Firmware on Nokia phones.
In this guide we will show you how to download phoenix service software Latest version on your PC. Along with that, you will also learn how to Flash Stock ROM on Nokia devices using Phoenix.
First of all, we will learn about the features of this amazing tool.
Download Phoenix Service Software Tool Latest Version 2021
You will be getting here the direct download link for Nokia Phoenix Tool Latest Version.
- Name: Phoenix Service Software
- OS Support: Windows 10/8/7/XP
- Provider: Phoenix
- Size: 104MB
- Download: Get it
- Updated on: 07/10/2021
Along with the file details we have also shared the Download link for the tool. You should download it first and then start using it.
Flash Firmware on Nokia Using Phoenix
In this section of the article, you will be learning how to use Phoenix tool to install/Flash Stock Rom on your Nokia mobile device. Before flashing your phone, you need to look after some important points. These will keep you safe from any damage in your mobile phone.
We have tried our best to guide you on How to use Phoenix service tool. This tool got so many options, so some users may find it difficult to use it. We will listing down some important points those will help you to use this tool.
Points to take care while before using this tool
- This tool is only for Nokia devices.
- We are providing download link for PC only.
- You will need to have an active internet connection to use this tool.
- Make sure you have a working/Compatible USB cable to perform the flashing process.
- Keep the phone battery charged more than 65%.
- Disable antivirus before start installing it.
- Install the Nokia drivers (install PC Suite for it).
- Download Flash File for your Nokia Mobile.
How to Flash Firmware on Nokia using Phoenix
- First of all, you have to Download the Nokia Phoenix Flash Tool on your Windows PC.
- After Download the file, extract it on your pc and install the Phoenix Software.
- After it you need to Download the Flash File as per your Nokia device (You can get it from Search engine).
- Once you download the Flash file move it to the directory C:>Program File>Nokia>Phoenix>Products
- Now Run the Phoenix Tool on your PC.
- Click on File menu and Select Open Product option.
- Now you need to Select your Mobile model and click on OK.
- Now from Flashing Menu in Phoenix Tool, Select Firmware Update.
- Now do the following Setting:-
- Product Code Select the firmware file
- Keep ‘selected’ Dead phone USB Flashing.
- Click on Refurbish button.
- Now you need to connect your phone with PC using USB cable. Attach the battery into the phone and connect it with the PC.
- Once the Phoenix Tool detects the device, it will start flashing the device.
- You can see the flashing percentage while processing.
- It will take few minutes in flashing. So sit back and wait until flashing is done.
- Once the flashing is done, you will see Success message on the screen.
- Your mobile will boot and it can take longer than usual in first time.
We have tried our level best to explain how to download and install firmware using Nokia Phoenix flash tool. If you find any problem while following this guide, do let us know in the comment section.
Make sure you always download the correct version and variant of the Firmware. First check which Nokia model you are using and then download the firmware. If you try to install wrong Flash file on your mobile, then it may end up bricking your device.
Before you start installing firmware on your device, make sure the Nokia drivers are already installed on your PC. If the drivers are not installed on your PC, then your device won’t be able to communicate with the PC.
As the latest version of Phoenix Service Software arrives, we will update the post so you will get the latest features in the tool. You should remember that flashing can fix several software related problems from your Nokia device and saves your money. It’s an amazing process if proceed correctly.