Oppo Realme 1 CPH1859 Flash File (Stock ROM)
In this article you will have a download link for Oppo Realme 1 CPH1859 Flash File (Stock Rom). Stock Rom is an Official software which we need to flash over the device. Before you start flashing, just make sure you are flashing the right version of rom onyour device otherwise it can brick your device.
In this article you will get to download the Flash File(Stock Rom), Flash Tool & USB drivers. Also we have shared a “How to flash” guide for you. So it will be easy for you to install stock firmware on your Realme 1 device.
Your Realme 1 might have issues like stuck at logo, IMEI issue, network issue, volume buttons issue, hang, boot loop etc. These bugs can be resolved with just flashing correct version of rom on your Realme 1 device. Download the Flash file for Oppo Realme 1 CPH1859 and install it on your phone.
Download Oppo Realme 1 CPH1859 Flash File (Stock ROM)
Here you can download Oppo Realme 1 CPH1859 Flash File package. To install this package on your Realme phone, you have to extract it on your pc then install using a compatible Flash tool.
- Device Supported: Realme 1
- Android OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Flash Tool: Realme Flash Tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6771
- Firmware Type: Stock Rom
How to Install Oppo Realme 1 CPH1859 Flash File
Here we are sharing the instructions to install or flash Stock Rom on Oppo Realme 1 CPH1859. Flashing Oppo Realme 1 will need unlocked bootloader. Realme Flash Tool will not flash locked device.
Make sure you use the right Firmware for your mobile phone otherwise updating wrong firmware can brick your device.
Before installing Strock Rom on your Realme 1 CPH1859, please take backup of your entire phone because Flashing will wipe data from your device.
2. Download & extract Stock Firmware (.ofp file) as per your Realme device (Skip this step if you have already downloaded Firmware from above links).
3. Download & Extract Realme Flash Tool on your PC.
4. Now run Realme Flash.exe on run the Tool.
5. Once the Tool is launched, click on the Browse button.
6. Locate the .ofp flash file from the extracted Firmware Folder.
7. Now Switch OFF your Oppo phone then Press and Hold Power and Volume Down button at the same time to enter into the Fastboot mode.
8. Now connect your phone with PC using USB cable.
9. Click on the Loading button to help Flash tool to detect the device.
10. Click on Flash button.
11. Next Click on the Confirm button to start the flashing process.
12. Once the Flashing is done, you can see the Flashing Completed message on the screen.
Now you can disconnect your phone from the PC. This is the tutorial to download Oppo Realme 1 CPH1859 Flash File Firmware and install it on Oppo Device. If you feel any problem in it while following the guide, please comment down below.