Oppo R2001 Stock Rom Firmware (Flash File)
Here you will get the Official link to Download Oppo R2001 Rom Firmware (Flash File) on your PC. The Firmware comes in a zip file that you need to extract in your computer.
A Specific flash tool is used to install the Stock Rom on mobile device which varies as per the chipset used in the device. Here Oppo R2001 is powered by the Mediatek. We can Flash Mediatek devices with SP Flash Tool.
Flashing can remove the boot loop issues, IMEI issue, Network issues and Bypass FRP and remove pattern lock from your mobile phone.
Use this Stock Rom file on your Oppo R2001 mobile and recover it from the software bugs.
Download Oppo R2001 Stock Rom Firmware (Flash File)
This flash file will help you downgrade or Upgrade your Oppo mobile phone. If you want to install a fresh copy of Stock Rom, then use the firmware file given in this section. If you have any software bug in your phone, then Stock Rom flashing will help to recover from it.
- Device Supported: Oppo R2001
- Android OS: Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6582M
- Firmware Type: Stock Rom
How to Flash Oppo R2001 Stock Rom Firmware (Flash File)
Now we will learn how to install Stock Rom on Oppo R2001 phone. Flashing R2001 Firmware File on your phone will wipe all the phone data, so take entire phone backup before you flashing. You also have to fulfill some prerequisite before flashing device.
- You must have working pc.
- A Working USB cable
- Mobile should be charged up to 70%.
- Install the supporting USB drivers
- Have a compatible flash tool
- Have correct variant of Firmware file
- Take backup of your entire phone data.
- This firmware will only work with Oppo A33w mobile.
- Download & Install SP Flash Tool on your PC.
- Download and Install Oppo USB Drivers on windows pc.
Steps to Install Oppo R2001 Stock Rom Firmware using SP Flash Tool
You have a Step by Step Guide to Install Stock Rom on Your Oppo R2001 phone.
Follow above guide and install Stock Firmware on your Oppo device. If you skip or doesn’t follow any step carefully, then this process can brick your device. So perform it on your own risk. If any damage during/end of this process occur, then Myquickidea will not be liable for it.
If you have successfully installed Oppo R2001 Stock Rom, then share your experience with us. Or you have any query then also ask from us in the comment section.