Oppo F1S A1601 Flash File
Stock ROM comes inbuilt in an android device. It is the operating system installed in your device, it controls the software application and it is different for every device according to the manufacturer of the android device. Sometimes, when you face some issue with your device, you can flash stock ROM to resolve the problem.
Download Stock ROM (Flash File) for OPPO F1S A1601, Flash Tool and Drivers
You can download the Stock rom for Oppo F1S A1601 phone, supporting Drivers and Flash Tool from the links given below –
Sp flash Tool:
The Stock ROM flash file comes in zip format, you must have a computer for flashing stock ROM into your phone.
How to Flash Stock ROM Oppo F1S A1601
Follow these steps below carefully for flashing the stock ROM. Be more careful and do as written in steps otherwise your device will be a brick after any wrong click. I suggest you make a backup of your data as flashing will erase your data completely.
– As your device is using a MediaTek chip, you will have to Download the Mediatek driver auto-installer on your computer. We have given the link above. Click on that link and it will start your download.
– As the auto installer is in zip format, extract it. Go to downloads and right-click on the downloaded file and look for the extract file option click on it.
– Now, download the Stock ROM from the link provided above at the start of the article. It will also be in zip format. Extract it.
– Now, download the SmartPhone flash tool and extract it the same way. All these tools are downloaded on your computer.
– Now, go to the smartphone flash tool extracted file. You will see a file named flash_tool.exe double click on it.
– A window will open and you will see a scatter-loading file option and there is choose button at the end of this button. Click on Choose.
– Now go to the extracted stock ROM file, open it. Look for an scatter.text file in the Stock ROM folder, click on it.
– The flash tool window will open again, in the description, you will see a button named a PRELOADER, untick it.
– After unticking the PRELOADER button. You will see a Download option at the top, click on it to start the flashing process.
– Now switch off your android device and use a USB cable to connect it to your computer. Now, press volume down and volume up (same time). This is to be done so that the flash tool can detect the device.
– As the flash tool has detected your device, the flashing process of stock Rom will start automatically.
– Wait for some time until the process ends. After completion, a small pop-up window will appear
with a tick mark.
– You have successfully flashed the file, and disconnect your device from your computer.
– Switch on your device.
I hope you understood the entire process to Flash Stock ROM Oppo F1S A1601. If you face any problem do comment down and we will resolve it. Also you get the download links for supporting firmware, drivers and flash tools.
The flashing process can wipe all your mobile data, so take the backup of entire phone before you install stock rom on your device. This article is for educational purpose, if any breakage occur while following this article, it will be solely your responsibility.