On this page you will get to download Oppo F1 Flash File. This flash file can improve your device performance by removing the software bugs. You will a need a Flash tool to Install this Stock Rom on your device.
Always choose correct version of Firmware and Flash tool for your mobile device. By choosing them correctly, you can upgrade or downgrade mobile firmware in an easy way.
Here in this article we have shared Flash File, Flash Tool, and USB drivers to connect your device with PC.
Downlaod Oppo F1 Flash File (Stock Rom)
Here in this section of the article, we are providing you Oppo F1 Flash File (Stock Rom). This Firmware file will help you to flash your Oppo device. Get the download link below –
- Device Supported: Oppo F1
- Android OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Flash Tool: Download Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm
- Firmware Type: Stock Rom
How to Install Oppo F1 Flash File (Stock Rom)
We are sharing with you a process to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo F1 phone. Follow all the instructions carefully. If you feel doubt in any step, please ask in the comment box. Also you need to fulfil some prerequisite before flashing Stock Rom –
- You must have working pc.
- A Working USB cable
- Mobile should be charged up to 70%.
- Install the supporting USB drivers
- Have a compatible flash tool
- Have correct variant of Firmware file
- Take backup of your entire phone data.
- This firmware will only work with Oppo F1 mobile.
- Download & Install MSM Download Tool on your PC.
- Download and Install Oppo USB Drivers on windows pc.
Steps to Install Oppo F1 Firmware Using MSM Download Tool
1. First of all, you need to Download & Extract Firmware file, Flash Tool and USB Drivers.
2. You need to find a file name MsmDownloadTool.exe from extracted folders and Run it as Administrator.
3. When the Tool is running on the Computer Screen, switch off your mobile phone.
4. Connect your phone with PC via a USB cable while pressing Volume UP & Volume Down button (same time).
5. On MSMdownload Tool, load the firmware.
6. Now click on the Start All button to Upgrade your phone.
7. You can disconnect your phone once the flashing is over.
8. Now Turn ON your phone and start using it normally.
9. You have successfully flashed your phone with Official Stock Rom.
You can read the detailed article on MSM Download Tool here.
If you have encountered any issue while following this process, comment down below. Our team will try to resolve the issues. You will also find download links for Oppo F1 Flash File, USB Drivers, and Flash Tool. If any link is broken, ping us in comment. We will update the link immediately.