On this page you will get the download link for Oppo A39 CPH1605 Flash File or Stock Rom. Stock Rom is basically a software provided by the manufacturer itself. By flashing Stock Rom on Oppo A39 device, you can recover bricked Oppo device.
If you want to fix Boot loop, IMEI, Network, Wifi, etc related issues from your mobile then you can consider installing Stock Rom (Flash File) on your Oppo phone as a last resolution.
In this article, you will get download links for Firmware File, Flash File, and Supported USB drivers to connect your phone with pc. You will also get a guide to Flash Stock Firmware on your Oppo phone.
Download Oppo A39 CPH1605 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM)
Oppo Firmware A39 Free Download link is available in this section of the article. You can use this firmware file to install on your mobile device and fix the software related bugs. Stock Rom is official software by the mobile company so it is completely safe to use.
- Device Supported: Oppo A39
- Android OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Flash Tool: Download Tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6750
- Firmware Type: Stock Rom
How to Flash Oppo A39 CPH1605 Flash File Firmware
Flashing Stock Rom on the Oppo A39 is a bit technical. If you have previous experience with the Flashing Tool, then it will be easy for you to understand this process. Installing Rom will make your device error free. If you face problem while using your Oppo A39 phone then those will be get resolved after flashing Stock Firmware. Also fulfil some pre-requisites for flashing –
- You must have working pc.
- A Working USB cable
- Mobile should be charged up to 70%.
- Install the supporting USB drivers
- Have a compatible flash tool
- Have correct variant of Firmware file
- Take backup of your entire phone data.
- This firmware will only work with Oppo A39 mobile.
- Download & Install MSM Download Tool on your PC.
- Download and Install Oppo USB Drivers on windows pc.
Steps to Install Oppo A39 Firmware
1. First of you need to Download & Extract Firmware file, Flash Tool and USB Drivers.
2. You need to find a file name DownloadTool.exe from extracted folders and Run it as Administrator.
3. When the Tool is running on the Computer Screen, switch off your mobile phone.
4. Connect your phone with PC via a USB cable while pressing Volume UP & Volume Down button (same time).
5. On Download Tool, load the firmware.
6. Now click on the Start All button to Upgrade your phone.
7. You can disconnect your phone once the flashing is over.
8. Now Turn ON your phone and start using it normally.
9. You have successfully flashed your phone with Official Stock Rom.
You can read the detailed article on MSM Download Tool here.
If you have encountered any issue while following this process, comment down below. Our team will try to resolve the issues. You have also found download links for Oppo A39 Stock Firmware, USB Drivers, and Flash Tool. If any link is broken, ping us in comment. We will update the link immediately.