On this page, you will get a link to download Oppo A1k CPH1923 Flash File (Stock Rom). This Stock Rom file is useful to remove the software related issues from your mobile phone.
If you want to recover your mobile phone from brick condition, downgrade or upgrade software, resolve the boot loop issue, flashing Stock Rom is the right solution for you.
In this article, we will provide you Firmware, Flash Tool and USB drivers. All these software are used to install Firmware on your Oppo mobile. You will have to extract all the files on your pc then use them for flashing.
You must take the backup of your phone data like documents, images, emails, etc because flashing will wipe entire device data. And make sure you download & flash the correct variant of Firmware on your Oppo A1K CPH1923.
Download Oppo A1K CPH1923 Flash File (Stock ROM)
Get a link to download Oppo A1K CPH1923 Stock Rom to be installed on your device. The Stock Rom is an Official software file provided by the manufacturer company itself. So it is safe to use.
- Device Supported: Oppo A1K CPH1923
- Tool Supported: Download Tool
- Chipset: Mediatek
- Android OS: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Rom Type: Stock ROM
How to Flash Oppo A1K CPH1923:
Our guide will help you to flash Oppo A1K CPH1923 on your mobile phone. This is a step by step guide that will help you to flash your phone. If you haven’t flashed any phone so far, this guide will help you doing so.
You need to manage some pre-requirements before proceed flashing on your phone.
- You must have working pc.
- A Working USB cable
- Mobile should be charged up to 70%.
- Install the supporting USB drivers
- Have a compatible flash tool
- Have correct variant of Firmware file
- Take backup of your entire phone data.
- This firmware will only work with Oppo A1K CPH1923 mobile.
- Download & Install MSM Download Tool on your PC.
- Download and Install Oppo USB Drivers on windows pc.
Steps to Install Oppo A1K CPH1923 Firmware Using MSM Download Tool
1. First of all, you need to Download & Extract Firmware file, Flash Tool and USB Drivers.
2. You need to find a file name MsmDownloadTool.exe from extracted folders and Run it as Administrator.
3. When the Tool is running on the Computer Screen, switch off your mobile phone.
4. Connect your phone with PC via a USB cable while pressing Volume UP & Volume Down button (same time).
5. On MSMdownload Tool, load the firmware.
6. Now click on the Start All button to Upgrade your phone.
7. You can disconnect your phone once the flashing is over.
8. Now Turn ON your phone and start using it normally.
9. You have successfully flashed your phone with Official Stock Rom.
You can read the detailed article on MSM Download Tool here.
If you have encountered any issue while following this process, comment down below. Our team will try to resolve the issues. You will also find download links for Oppo A1K CPH1923 Flash File, USB Drivers, and Flash Tool. If any link is broken, ping us in comment. We will update the link immediately