On this page, you will get Download link for Official Motorola Moto G2 XT1063 Flash File (Firmware/Stock ROM). In this guide we will share how to Download & Install Motorola Moto G2 XT1063 Stock Firmware. No need to use any Professional Flash tool to install this rom.
If you are facing any issue in your mobile like pattern/pin lock, boot loop, IMEI issue, stuck at logo, or revert back to stock rom then flash the Firmware File given in this article on your Motorola mobile phone.
Stock Rom is very useful because it is provided by the mobile developing company. So it is perfectly safe to use. It gives your lots of benefits. Some of them are given below-
Benefits of Stock Rom
Here are some major benefits to Download & Install Stock ROM Firmware on your device:-
- Fix soft or hard brick in your device by flashing Stock Rom.
- IMEI issues are possible to fix.
- If your phone is malware affected then fix it with Stock Firmware.
- Recover mobile from bootloop issue.
- Fix Wifi and network related issues.
- Reset or bypass FRP on your device.
- Keep the warranty by reverting back to Stock Rom.
- Get security patches by upgrading to latest Firmware.
- If your device is dead, you can fix it with Stock Rom Firmware.
Download Motorola Moto G2 XT1063 Stock Rom
In this download section, you will get Stock Rom Firmware File for your Motorola Moto G2 XT1063 mobile device. You will find this file in zip file package. To use it for flashing, you need to unzip it on your PC or Device.
This file will be useful to remove software related bugs from your mobile. It can be used to upgrade or downgrade mobile software as well.
Device Supported: Motorola Moto G2 XT1063
Android OS: 4.4.4 – 5.0.2 – 6.0
Rom Type: Stock ROM
How to Flash Motorola Moto G2 XT1063
In this guide you will learn how to flash Stock ROM on Motorola Moto G2 XT1063 phone. This is a simple guide to follow if you have ever used ADB Fastbot Tool. You will need to give few commands and your phone will be flashed in some time.
To perform the flashing process, we need to manage some files and make some pre-arrangements. We can call it preparations. Let’s know what we require to do in this preparation –
- You must have working pc.
- A Working USB cable
- Mobile should be charged up to 70%.
- Take backup of your personal data & system data from your mobile and transfer backup to your computer. It keeps your data secure.
- This Firmware will only work with Motorola Moto G2 XT1063 mobile.
- Download, Extract & Install ADB Fastboot Tool on your PC.
- Download and Install Motorola USB Driver on Windows PC.
- Download & Extract Morola Firmware File.
Steps to Install Stock ROM
Once you do all the preparations, go straight to the following Steps:-
STEP 1: Download & Install Motorola USB Drivers (Skip this step if you have already installed).
STEP 2: Download & Install ADB Fastboot Tool on your PC. (Skip if you have already installed).
STEP 3: Download Firmware zip package & Unzip on your Computer (Skip you have already done it).
STEP 4: Copy the extracted Firmware flash files into the ADB folder.
STEP 5: Now Press & Hold Shift Key from keyboard and Press Right Mouse Click on the blank area of the adb folder. A list will open, Select Open Command Window Here / Open Powershell Windows Here.
STEP 6: Now Run the following commands to flash the Stock Firmware File.
fastboot oem fb_mode_set fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img fastboot flash logo logo.bin fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 fastboot flash system_b system_other.img fastboot flash vendor vendor.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash vendor vendor.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash oem oem.img fastboot flash oem_b oem_other.img fastboot flash erase userdata fastboot flash erase ddr fastboot flash dsp dspso.bin fastboot oem fb_mode_clear
STEP 7: Now your device will reboot into bootloader with the firmware you installed.
I hope you have successfully Downloaded & Installed Motorola Moto G2 XT1063 Stock Firmware. If you have any suggestion or any query regarding this article, please comment down below.
- Always take backup of your entire phone memory before you start flashing.
- It may take some time so don’t do any activity on device and computer while flashing.
- Always check if you are flashing the right firmware on your mobile. Installing wrong firmware can brick device permanenetly.
- Use the instructions at your own risk.
- Always install the compatible USB drivers otherwise PC will not be able to recognise device.