On this page, you will get a link to Download Official Motorola Moto G XT1033 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File). If you want to revert back phone to Stock Rom, flash it with the Firmware given in this article. It will also help you fix several software related issues from your phone.
Stock Rom is the original rom which is used to flash the devices. Each device has a separate Rom file which is built as per the device requirements. Never ever try to flash one device’s Flash File on another device. It can brick or dead device permanently.
In this article you will get Stock Firmware in a zip file package. You need to unzip it before make any use of it. We would love to introduce you with some amazing benefits of using Stock Rom for flashing.
Benefits of Stock Rom
Here are some major benefits to Download & Install Motorola Moto G XT1033 Flash File on your computer.
- Fix soft or hard brick in your device by flashing Stock Rom.
- IMEI issues are possible to fix with Stock Rom.
- If your phone is malware affected then fix it with Stock Firmware.
- Recover mobile from bootloop issue with Stock Firmware.
- Fix Wifi and network related issues.
- Reset or bypass FRP on your device.
- Keep the warranty by reverting back to Stock Rom.
- Get security patches by upgrading to latest Stock ROM
- If your device is dead, you can fix it with Stock Rom Firmware.
Download Motorola Moto G XT1033 Stock ROM Firmware
In this Download section you will get Moto G XT1033 Flash file to be installed on your Motorola smartphone. If you want to repair boot loop, dead phone, network issue, IMEI problem, etc on your mobile device, the consider flashing it with Stock Rom.
It is completely safe to flash/install on Motorola device because the manufacturer company itself provided this flash file. You will need a Flash tool and ADB Fastboot tool and comapatible USB drivers to connect your moto phone with computer via USB cable.
Device Supported: Moto G XT1033
Rom Type: Stock ROM
How to Flash Motorola Moto G XT1033
In this guide you will learn how to flash Stock ROM on Motorola Moto G XT1033 phone. This is a simple guide to follow if you have ever used ADB Tool. You will need to give few commands and your phone will be flashed in some time.
To perform the flashing process, we need to manage some files and make some pre-arrangements. We can call it preparations. Let’s know what we require to do in this preparation –
- You must have working pc.
- A Working USB cable
- Mobile should be charged up to 70%.
- Take backup of your personal data & system data from your mobile and transfer backup to your computer. It keeps your data secure.
- This Firmware will only work with Moto G XT1033 mobile.
- Download, Extract & Install ADB Fastboot Tool on your PC.
- Download and Install Motorola USB Driver on Windows PC.
- Download & Extract Morola Firmware File.
Steps to Install Stock ROM
Once you do all the preparations, go straight to the following Steps:-
STEP 1: Download & Install Motorola USB Drivers (Skip this step if you have already installed).
STEP 2: Download & Install ADB Fastboot Tool on your PC. (Skip if you have already installed).
STEP 3: Download Firmware zip package & Unzip on your Computer (Skip you have already done it).
STEP 4: Copy the extracted Firmware flash files into the ADB folder.
STEP 5: Now Press & Hold Shift Key from keyboard and Press Right Mouse Click on the blank area of the adb folder. A list will open, Select Open Command Window Here / Open Powershell Windows Here.
STEP 6: Now Run the following commands to flash the Stock Firmware File.
fastboot oem fb_mode_set fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img fastboot flash logo logo.bin fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 fastboot flash system_b system_other.img fastboot flash vendor vendor.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash vendor vendor.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash oem oem.img fastboot flash oem_b oem_other.img fastboot flash erase userdata fastboot flash erase ddr fastboot flash dsp dspso.bin fastboot oem fb_mode_clear
STEP 7: Now your device will reboot into bootloader with the firmware you installed.
I hope you have successfully Downloaded & installed Moto G XT1033 Stock Firmware. If you have any suggestion or any query regarding this article, please comment down below.
- Always take backup of your entire phone memory before you start flashing.
- It may take some time so don’t do any activity on device and computer while flashing.
- Always check if you are flashing the right firmware on your mobile. Installing wrong firmware can brick device permanenetly.
- Use the instructions at your own risk.
- Always install the compatible USB drivers otherwise PC will not be able to recognise device.