We are happy to share the Motorola Razr M XT902 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM) with you. We have also shared a detailed flashing guide for Motorola Razr M XT902 mobile using Adb Fastboot method. You will get Stock Firmware file in .zip package. You have to extract it on your pc.
Stock Rom is widely used around the world for flashing devices. If you want to bring back your device to stock rom then flash with this firmware which is given in this article. We have provided a Step by Step guide flashing Stock ROM. Following this guide, you can fix boot loop issue, repair hard and soft brick, resolve Wifi, bluetooth, Network etc related issues.
We would like to share benefits of Stock Rom with you –
Benefits of Stock Rom
Here are some major benefits to Download & Install Stock Rom on your computer.
- Fix soft or hard brick in your device by flashing Stock Rom.
- IMEI issues are possible to fix with Stock Rom.
- If your phone is malware affected then fix it with Stock Firmware.
- Recover mobile from bootloop issue with Stock Firmware.
- Fix Wifi and network related issues.
- Reset or bypass FRP on your device.
- Keep the warranty by reverting back to Stock Rom.
- Get security patches by upgrading to latest Stock ROM
- If your device Motorola phone is dead, you can activate it with Stock Rom Firmware.
Download Motorola Razr M XT902 Firmware
In this section of the article, you will get a link to Download Official Motorola Razr M XT902 Stock Rom. While you download the firmware, make sure your mobile is Motorola Razr M XT902, otherwise flashing this Rom on any other mobile can brick the device.
Once you download this Stock Rom, install it by following our guide. Flashing process is very easy. You just need to follow each step carefully. Whether you want upgrade/downgrade, this Firmware will help you to do so.
Model Name: Motorola Razr M XT902
File Name: Motorola_Razr_M_XT902_7.7.1Q-164_SMJ-165_SCORPION_MINI_SBM_SIGNED.zip
Android Version: 4.1
ROM Size: 455 MB
Download: Get it
How to Flash Motorola Razr M XT902:
In the above section we have Downloaded Firmware package on our pc. This part of the article will guide you through the process of installing Stock Rom. You will need Motorola USB Driver and Flash File to perform this entire process.
If you want to fix the common software related issues from your mobile, then flashing Stock Rom is the most suitable option for us.
To perform the flashing process, we need to manage some files and make sure pre-arrangements. We can call it preparations. Let’s know what we require to do in this preparation –
- You must have working pc.
- A Working USB cable
- Mobile should be charged up to 70%.
- Take backup of your personal data & system data from your mobile and transfer backup to your computer. It keeps your data secure.
- This Firmware will only work with Razr M XT902 mobile.
- Download, Extract & Install ADB Fastboot Tool on your PC.
- Download and Install Motorola USB Driver on Windows PC.
- Download & Extract Motorola Firmware File.
Steps to Install Stock Rom
Once you do all the preparations, go straight to the following Steps:-
STEP 1: Download & Install Motorola USB Drivers (Skip this step if you have already installed).
STEP 2: Download & Install ADB Fastboot Tool on your PC. (Skip if you have already installed).
STEP 3: Download Firmware zip package & Unzip on your Computer (Skip you have already done it).
STEP 4: Copy the extracted Firmware flash files into the ADB folder.
STEP 5: Also Download & copy the batch file into the same folder.
STEP 6: Now Switch off your phone and Press Volume Down & Power button simultaneously and Connect your phone with computer using USB cable. It should create a Motorola port in device manger.
STEP 7: Now click on Batch file to start flashing.
I hope you have successfully installed Stock rom on your Motorola Smartphone. If you have any suggestion or any query regarding this article, please comment down below.
- Always take backup of your entire phone memory before you start flashing.
- It may take some time so don’t do any activity on device and computer while flashing.
- Always check if you are flashing the right firmware on your mobile. Installing wrong firmware can brick device permanenetly.
- Use the instructions at your own risk.
- Always install the compatible USB drivers otherwise PC will not be able to recognise device.
- Links have been taken from different webistes, so credit goes to those who uploaded them to server. We really appreciate their efforts.