Are you using Instagram on your mobile or desktop? If you are not registered with this amazing social media platform then you are missing a lot of adventure, learning, connection with the friends, latest reel videos from the different Instagram users.
Once you join this amazing social media, you get used to it (sometimes get addicted) and when you don’t have access to your Insta account on your device, you try to open it on a new device that you don’t own. In that case, there is a high possibility that you unknowingly save the password on that device.
If it happened and you forgot to logout from that device after using your insta account on another device, there is a possibility of account abuse by someone else. In this condition, you don’t need to be scared. You can logout of all such devices from your own Desktop/Mobile.
In this article, you will learn how to logout of all devices on Instagram. Let’s learn the process:-
How to Log Out Instagram Account from All Other Devices Remotely
We want to let you know that there is no dedicated feature available in Instagram to logout from all the other devices other than changing the account password. By just changing the password, you can logout of all the Instagram accounts except your own device. I use Instagram on Desktop and Mobile both, so I will tell you in both ways. You can choose either Desktop PC or Mobile to close all the active Instagram sessions in other devices. You will also get third option to log out of Instagram from all other Devices.
#1. Log Out Instagram Account from Other Devices Using App
The following steps are applicable for both Android and iPhone mobile devices. You can apply the same method on both types of devices to logout Instagram Account from other devices.
- First of all, Open the Instagram app on your Mobile device.
2. Now Tap on your Picture in the bottom-right.
3. Now Tap on the 3 Lines from the Top Right Corner.
4. Now Click on Settings>Security>Password.
5. Now Enter here Your Old Password and New Password Two Times in the required fields.
6. Then Click on Save button from Top Right to Save Button.
This way you can log out of your Instagram account on all the other devices except yours.
#2. Log Out Instagram Account from Other Devices Using Desktop
If you access your Instagram account from your Desktop Pc like me, then follow the steps given below-
- First of all, Visit Instagram’s Official Website and login with your Id and password.
2. Now click on Profile option from the Top right.
3. Now click on Gear Icon next to Edit Profile Option.
4. Now from the Pop-up menu, choose the Change Password option.
5. Now fill your old password or current password and New Password (Two times) and click on Change Password.
#3. Log Out Instagram Account from Other Devices Using Login Activity
This option is quite useful to logout Instagram from other devices as well as clearing the location from which you were login in the past.
- Go to Settings.
2. Then Go to Security.
3. Now Click on Login Activity.
4. Now you will see different locations from which you were login in the past.
5. Check each location which is unidentified or seems suspicious.
6. To log out from the other devices, you need to click on 3 dots next to each location.
7. Then Click on the Logout button.
This process will logout your Instagram account on other devices. You can choose to logout from all the locations. If the login activity list is huge, then it can take a few minutes to clear the entire list. But it will keep you safe from unauthorized use of your Instagram account on other devices.
So this way you can Logout of Instagram Account from All Devices. If the above methods helped you then please comment down below your experience. I would love to hear from you.