I’m glad to know you that Myquickidea has partnered with Jaipur Startups to organise another big event after Jaipur Bloggers Meet. This time, we have collaborated with one of the best Startup community on Facebook- Jaipur Startups.
The event is unique in its approach because this time the actual problems of the start-ups will be discussed throughout the event. I’m sure this meet will open up new opportunities for the Jaipur-based startups. The new partnerships between startups will take place after this meet.
I would like to share the words of Abhijeet Vijaivargia – Cofounder of Jaipur Startups.
Jaipur StartUps Community may not be much different today but in the following time, our efforts will mark the difference. At Jaipur StartUps community, we will not conduct big talks, or will provide you lots of knowledge or motivation. We are here with the vision to bring thousands of entrepreneurs together from the Pink City, Jaipur and nearby areas. Jaipur StartUps Community believes in benefiting the startups and entrepreneurs. It’s necessary to have the right person on the board along with the efficient use of resources and opportunities available. So to be very simple, following are the few objectives for which we will be conducting the meets:
- To network and meet people who share same vision or thoughts, so that they can turn into successful teams in coming time.
- To help each other grow, why not to take and provide products and services to each other first. It will really help us to position ourselves in the market for a sustainable growth.
- To end up the cat fights, start-ups with the same ideas are competing and restricting the growth, why not to come up together as a team and hunt down a lion, something really big?
- To make Jaipur next startup hub and investor’s zone of interest.
- To make resources available to each other by the means of networking and togetherness.
At Jaipur Startups Community, we will leave the field open for you to play your game. We will provide you with the players and the challengers. So, join us if you dare to win, because as an entrepreneur, we can only win or learn, there is no failure.
Also to be very honest, this community is an initiative by two of us – Rohit and Abhijeet (me). We are young entrepreneurs, still into learning. We are open for suggestions, helping hands and volunteers. It will be great networking with you all.
We will have Pawas Jain (Co-founder, Techportal) and Prateek Agarwal (CEO, Daedal Technovations) with us in the role of speakers.
A-16, Subhash Nagar Shopping Centre,
Date & Timings:
19 June 2016 / 10 AM – 12 PM