If you are searching for the working method to flash your Lenovo A6000 phone, then you are at right place. So many tutorials are given on the internet which claim to flash Lenovo A6000 without dead risk, but a few are really working in all of them. I have here tested this method and then sharing with you so you can easily install stock rom Lenono A6000 smartphone.
Recently my father’s Lenovo A6000 phone got some software issues. My father then started looking for a mobile repairer to unbrick his bricked mobile phone. I got to know about it and decided to repair it. You need to flash your mobile to repair such issues. The free QFIL or QPST tool is available to help you out in this task. Such tools help to flash Lenovo A6000 mobile phone without any hassle.
As you know that Lenovo A6000 phone is built with Qualcomm chipset and its fireware contains .mbn files, so we can use any effective qualcomm flash tool like QPST or QFIL to perform the flashing.
Without taking more time. We start learning flashing of Lenono A6000 Official stock rom. The process is simple and easy to follow. No need to put any doubt on the stability of the procedure. Just carefully follow the given steps to flash stock rom on Lenovo A6000 Qualcomm chipset based mobile.
Download Lenovo A6000 Flash Tool, Firmware And Drivers
Lenovo A6000 Flash File [ STOCK ROM ]
Lenovo A6000 USB Drivers
Lenovo A6000 Flash Tool
How To Flash Lenovo A6000 Stock ROM Using QFIL Tool
We have already cleared this thing in above paragraphs that Lenovo A6000 is a qualcomm based android phone, and its flash files are in .mbn format. This phone can be flashed with any free Qualcomm flash tool.
Usually, the portable version of QFIL tool is used to perform flashing, but sometimes it may give error. In that case, we will use QPST tool to run the QFIL tool. The rest of the process will run same.
Steps to flash Lenovo A6000 Using QFIL Tool
- Get all the downloable files on your pc from the download section and extract them.
- Install the Qualcomm USB drivers so the pc can recognize your smartphone (skip if already installed).
- Now run the QFIL tool using QPST tool. Install the QPST tool by following the screen instructions.
- Once the QPST too is installed, run the QFIL tool using following path.
C Drive >> Program >> Qualcomm>> QPST>>bin>>QFIL
- Select “flat build” option in the tool.
- Next click on ‘browse’ under the “select programmer path”.
- open “prog_emmc_firehose_8916.mbn” file from the firmware folder.
- Next click on Load XML option and select rawprogram_unsparse.xml from the same folder.
- New windows appears, select “patch0” file.
- Now come to your mobile and switch it off. Boot mobile into EDL mode (Emergency download mode) and connect phone with pc using USB cable at the same time.
Keys to put your phone into EDL mode.
Power Off >> Press & Hold Volume Up key + Volume Down Key + Insert USB cable at the same time
- When the device connects properly with pc, then tool shows “Qualcomm HS-USV Qdloader 9008 Port” at the top.
- Next click on Download button to firmware flashing process on your mobile Lenovo A6000.
- It may take long time to flash your mobile. You need to be patient here.
- After the flashing completes, your phone will restart automatically. If it doesn’t then do it manually.
- It may take more time than normal boot. So need not to be worry. Just relax and wait.
After the reboot, you have to configure it as you do for the new device. Now you have successfully installed the new stock rom on Lenovo A6000 phone.
So this was the simplest method to install stock ROM on Lenovo A6000 with QFIL flash tool. If you find any issue following this procedure, do let me know by commenting below.