Are you looking for a Wireless Headset Microphone? Confused as to which one might be the best for your singing? Then this article is just for you!
A Wireless Headset Microphone is basically a microphone that does not have any direct cable connected to any sound recorders or amplifiers. These kinds of microphones are very much required by vocalists, musicians, or performers who have singing as their ultimate duty along with playing instruments. These kinds of headphones let them move their hands freely on the stage without any worries or restrictions.
With this article, we will be providing you with the description and features of five of the best Wireless Headset Microphones, along with the pros and cons of each individual item.
5 Best Wireless Headset Microphone for Singing USA 2021:-
Get the list of Best Wireless Headset Microphone for Singing for you-
1. AKG Pro Audio C520 Professional Head-Worn Condenser Microphone:
The AKG Pro Audio C520 Professional Head-Worn Condenser Microphone comes with proper precision and considerations which give an adequate amount of dynamic range expected by vocalists and musicians. The microphone is very comfortable to use and has clarity. It has an external shock mount for rejecting stellar noises. It contains a specially designed miniature gooseneck, which is easy to position. The microphone arm gives enough stability to stay put in the headset even in very energetic, lively shows.
The Condenser Microphone has a very compatible cardioid polar pattern with a frequency range from 60Hz to 20Hz, which suits well with both male vocals and female vocals. This microphone headset also has a 5mV/Pa sensitivity rating, which easily captures human voices well amidst background noises. This feature is especially good for singing drummers who require complete isolation in order to play their instruments. It is well equipped with added security like an XLR cable of 3 meters and a moisture shield. The capsule is well-defended from crowd noises, and the onstage amplifier spills with the help of a W44 windscreen.
- The cardioids condenser microphone is of high quality.
- The adjustable headband provides additional security.
- The frequency range is from 60Hz – 20 kHz.
- The XLR cable is 3 meters in length.
- It has a lightweight, well-built frame.
- It has the best transducer elements.
- It is a bit expensive for those with a tight budget.
- Not suitable for those who want to go for a stealthy headset.
2. Sennheiser XSW 1-ME3-A Wireless Headmic Set, A Range 548-572 MHz:
The Sennheiser XSW 1-ME3-A Wireless Headmic Set is built by the manufacturers of German Audio. They are reputed to be leading in the category of high-quality headphone production. The build is solid along with high reliability. The construction is very durable with hand-picked inner components. It contains several useful tools useful for live performers. It is designed with a bodypack transmitter which sustains in adverse conditions. The ME3 microphone produces a clean, refreshing sound, giving full control over onstage vocals.
Its streamlined receiver is quite sophisticated with instant synchronizing as well as one-button-scanning. One can simultaneously hook up 10 wireless systems to the receiver and control them with the use of the parameters onboard. The designed headset microphone easily captures vocals at proximity and copes well with loud external noise as well as redirecting cardioid capsules back to the voice of the singer. The cushioned microphone is comfortable as well as immovable.
- Up to 10 systems can be connected at once.
- The cardioids capsule rejects noises.
- Sophisticated with instant synchronizing as well as one-button-scanning.
- The design is glossy and modern.
- It has a high sound quality.
- It can be automatically adjusted.
- It has a very strong and stable building.
- In order to carry out operations, the Sennheiser XSW 1-ME3-A Wireless Headmic Set requires 2xAA batteries with a battery life of hours.
- The price is a bit high.
3. Shure SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone for Hands-Free Audio:
The Shure SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone is a popular, affordable headset microphone manufactured by Shure’s legacy. The designs on it provide for hands-free vocal performances. The microphone possesses large-scale frequency responses. Its off-axis rejections are quite impressive. It contains high sound pressure handling resilience with no quality compromise.
The Condenser Microphone has a comfortable, long-lasting, lightweight cardioids polar pattern that produces a clean, refreshing sound, giving sharpness to the vocals while protecting them from external noises. The included high-quality windshield guarantees minimization of sounds of breath, noises of wind as well as plosives. This feature is required for onstage performers who move a lot around. It has a frequency range of 40Hz to 20Hz, which serves well for all kinds of vocalists. It comes with a cable of 3.75 ft XLR for instant setup.
- The cardioids condenser microphone is of high quality.
- It is a very durable building.
- It has a wide frequency range response.
- It includes a high-quality windshield that shields you from external noises.
- It is only compatible with the wireless system of Shure.
- It is a bit heavy.
- It is a bit big for some users.
4. Audio-Technica PRO 8HEx Hypercardioid Dynamic Headworn Microphone, XLR Connector:
The Audio-Technica PRO 8HEx Hypercardioid Dynamic Headworn Microphone is another amazing headset microphone at a modest price. The designs on it help give the best comfort, mobility, as well as vocal quality to the performers. It comes in very handy, especially for those musicians who need to hold a separate instrument while singing. The low-visibility cushioned headband has support pads that provide stability to guard the appearance.
The microphone has a hyper-cardioids polar pattern which is able to isolate sound sources while protecting them from external noise. They have also added a pair of large and small windscreens to their headset microphone. The headset also has a secured clothing clip that fastens them well. A cable of 7.2ft in length is attached permanently between the microphone and the XLRM connector. There is an included malleable pivot-mounted microphone boom stand which can be adjusted on the left or right side.
- It is very useful for performers like guitarists, drummers, keyboard players, etc.
- It has a hyper-cardioids polar microphone capsule.
- It has two pairs of windshields.
- It includes a malleable pivot-mounted microphone boom stand.
Its frequency response range of 200Hz to 18 kHz is not as high as the others.
5. Countryman E6 Omni Earset – Sennheiser SR 3.5 locking, Vocals, Tan, 2mm:
The E6 Omni Earset Headset Microphone by Countryman has a highly flexible design, making it a perfect choice for singers who need maximum onstage mobility. The microphone is omnidirectional, making it easy to position anywhere near the mouth of the vocalist.
The boom stand of the microphone is very malleable and can be adjusted ideally. The attached connector of 1/8 inch with the Sennheiser wireless microphone system gives security by holding the cable in place. The distinctive design of the microphone lessens the chances of the microphone coming loose during an ongoing performance. It also has a protective shield that is sweat and moisture resistant.
- The design is very subtle and prudent.
- The boom stand is very flexible for use.
- The microphone capsule is omnidirectional.
- It has a great built, which is very durable and lightweight.
- The audio is good quality.
- It is only compatible with the receivers of Sennheiser.
- Additional accessories are required for protection and isolation.
- The cable is a bit fragile.
As conclusion, it can be said that, as a whole, all the Wireless Headset Microphones mentioned above have their individual ups and downs.
Keeping in mind all the above discussions, it is now up to you, in the end, to choose what is best for you. So, pick your ideal Wireless Headset Microphone for singing today!