This digital world revolves around personalization. So everything is getting rolling around you, from personalized ads to personalized messages and services as per your thoughts, likes, and dislikes.
But have you ever tried a personalized t-shirt or accessory that reflected your personality and attitude? If not, then why? Do you know these days, the Print on demand (POD) industry is burgeoning and gaining popularity among a vast audience.
And if we look at the trend, most companies started to invest in print-on-demand services. Whether it is Zomato, Swiggy, or any other companies in the world (even families too as per the function in the family), investing in customized t-shirts or prints, etc. They all look for the best Print-on-demand services. So let’s dive deeper into it.
- Top 10 Sites like Wish for Making Shopping Damn Easy
- Top 10 Online Shopping Sites in India to Buy Your Favorite Products
Print-on-demand (or POD) is a method of order fulfillment that prints items as soon as an order is placed, with no minimum order value.
And if you are in the E-Commerce business or thinking about starting a business, this is the perfect time to kick start with POD.
I am talking about this because if you’re struggling to stay afloat with inventory ownership but not seeing a significant return on investment, Print on Demand is the perfect vector to invest in.
A supplier handles all costs, and everything is done digitally, from printing to shipping. It’s a quick and easy way to increase revenue without paying for bulk or holding inventory.
The ability to use print-on-demand sites to create and sell your products is truly the icing on the cake when getting started in eCommerce.
But the thing is, how will people recognize you, or how will you take your business among people.
So in this article, I will let you know the 10 best print on demand sites in 2022 so that you can easily do your business with the help of these websites.
6 Best Print on Demand Websites in 2022
Get the list of Best Print on Demand sites to fulfil your needs of custom designed apparels.
Printify is one of the best print-on-demand companies that allow you to create personalized products and sell them on your website.
There are more than 200 POD items available on Printify, including t-shirts, hoodies, bags, home decor, canvas, and much more. Not only this, but Printify also collaborated with several print providers that allow you to grab the best one that meets your requirements.
And if we talk about your customers, they can choose the providers based on their location and price range.
Before evaluating your product on a high-resolution image, you can quickly change the colours and designs of your items. Then you can upload those modified images to your online store.
- You can experiment with different designs using the free mockup generator.
- It is simple to integrate with the most popular e-commerce platforms.
- Shipping labels can be personalized with your company’s logo.
- Printify’s logo will not be visible to your customers on anything you sell.
- There is a free plan available to try out the service without paying any fee.
- The mockup generator can be a little glitchy at times.
- You have to order samples to check the quality of their prints.
- Customer service could be improved, particularly during peak seasons.
Redbubble is a popular print-on-demand website based in Australia. The Redbubble marketplace allows independent creators and artists to sell their creations, And you would be amazed to know that the site is full of products that will enable you to share your voice. So if you’re a designer or creator from any background, you can find a suitable audience on Redbubble.
Redbubble, like Printful, prints your artwork on various items such as t-shirts, sweatshirts, notebooks, and posters.
Redbubble allows artists to set their markup for each product they sell. Other e-commerce art sites limit this feature to enhance the competition and keep their prices competitive.
So, if you’re a graphic designer looking to sell your artwork through merchandise, Redbubble is a great place to kick start your POD services.
- A diverse range of products is available, including niche items.
- There are several shipment centers worldwide, including ones in Europe, Australia, Canada, and the United States.
- Your customers don’t have to worry about import duties or taxes.
- Earnings are made available or dispersed on the 7th to 10th of each month.
- Strict policies that too are customer-centric.
Printful is another most popular and most demanding print-on-demand website therein. It is most demanding not just because of the beautiful designs and graphics. Still, its services make it very simple to create custom designs and seamlessly connect to an online store.
The printful integration with numerous platforms like Shopify, Wix, Big Cartel, Magento, Squarespace, and WooCommerce attracts tons of customers. In addition, these websites can also be integrated with demand marketplaces such as Etsy and Amazon, which make it simple for you to connect Printful to your online store.
Whenever a customer makes a purchase, the item is automatically transferred to the Printful manufacturing facility. Then it is followed by Print, packing, and shipping the items to your customers with your company’s branding.
After completing it, you will be given a tracking number to keep track of when it arrives.
- Five logistic centers are located throughout North America and Europe.
- The platform is easy to use. It is simple to set up your online shop and manage it.
- The entire procedure has been simplified and automated.
- You are not required to pay any monthly or upfront fees. Every time someone places an order, you only pay the shipping fee.
- Availability of a wide range of product types to choose from.
- Not that every product is offered for international shipping.
Spring (formerlyTeeSpring) began as a simple print-on-demand company that sold t-shirts that could be customized. However, the print-on-demand company has evolved significantly over the years, expanding to various trending products such as mugs and socks.
If you’re new to POD selling, one of the best things about this company is its simplicity of use. Even the beginner can easily use its interface with full strength.
And it is brilliant, though, as they will handle your marketing, manufacturing, delivery, and customer service together with POD.
To start with, go to the Spring Launcher and create your first design. After that, you can sell your items online anywhere you want. And there are more than 50 products to choose from.
With Spring’s marketing network, you can sell your products on websites like Etsy, eBay, and Amazon. And rest of the things like production and delivery after an order will be handled by Spring itself.
- You need not respond to your customer’s concerns. Spring’s customer service department will handle everything.
- There are no minimum purchase amounts to meet.
- Spring is upfront about the price of its products. As a result, you’ll be able to calculate each one’s profit margin precisely.
- From Spring, you will get access to thriving marketplaces such as Walmart, Wish, and eBay.
- You will have far less control over your brand. Your products will most likely arrive in Spring packaging to your customers.
- It does not have a diverse product catalog in comparison to its competitors.
CustomCat is a digital printing company based in Detroit that uses strategic box technology to print custom apparel in small quantities. The best thing I found about CustomCat is that they directly deliver customized products to your customers. So after getting a sale, you need not worry about its shipping.
Besides, CustomCat integrates with Shopify and WooCommerce, and you can use their API to build custom integrations. For example, if you want to place an order manually, you can do so by using a CSV file.
They have a quick turnaround, with orders received, personalized, and shipped in 2-3 days.
- There are over 500 items to choose from and sell.
- Compared to other POD services, their products have a higher overall profit margin.
- It works seamlessly with WooCommerce and Shopify.
- Your products will be completely white-labeled, with no trace of their branding.
- It comes with WooCommerce and Shopify integrations. If you want to sell on another platform, you must use the API manually. You could also manually upload the orders.
And the last best Print on demand website of 2022 is Zazzle. They provide not only the best Print-on-demand services but also a big marketplace where you can browse and buy printed products from other artists.
Composed of a large section, Zazzle has around 1300 items, with 30 million monthly visits. So if you want a vast audience to notice your product, this is the perfect place for you.
From Bedding, paper goods, and dinnerware to apparel, home decor and office supplies, Zazzle has tons of products.
With Zazzle, you can set your prices and get the commission you want to make on each sale.
- You can open a Zazzle store without paying any hosting fees.
- To start with Zazzle, you only need to upload your designs ( payments and shipments) are done by Zazzle.
- You can earn a 15% affiliate commission if you already have an e-commerce store and promote its products there.
- There are numerous products to choose from, and there is no limit to the number of products you can sell.
- There are no hidden fees or minimum order requirements.
- With too much competition in its marketplace, you have to promote your product extensively.
- Low margins on the products.
- You can not create white label products.
Every business has a variety of choices. However, you can select the best by refining your options based on what you want to achieve with your company.
Print on demand websites are among the best websites that help you introduce your product in the market or in front of a vast audience. If you seriously want to take a flight in your online sales, choose the best Print on demand website with excellent pricing structures.
All the Print on demand websites I have discussed in this blog are the best ones to choose from.
If you still have any doubts, you can comment below; I will be there to help you out.